Thursday, September 11, 2008

It has been a tough month...


For those of you who haven't heard, I lost the baby last week. I started spotting on Labor Day (of all days) and saw the doctor the next day. They couldn't find a heartbeat or a baby on the ultrasound and I probably lost the baby about a week before. I had a D&C on Wednesday. It has been rough but we are getting through it. I think God that this happened the second time around. Claire and Link keep me going every day and I know that I can have a normal, healthy pregnancy since I've already done it once. I guess this just wasn't the right time. So bottom line, we are doing pretty well.

Onto happier stuff. Yesterday I met my cousin, Katie, and her daughter Alex at South Coast Plaza. We took the girls on the carousel and they LOVED it. In fact, we went six times because the girls loved it so much! I'm posting some of the pictures because the turned out pretty cute. Unfortunately, Claire wasn't too happy when we were all done. She had a lovely meltdown and kept screaming "More of that horsey!" I knew it was going to happen so all I could do was laugh! Enjoy the videos and the pics! :)

No comments: