Saturday, September 27, 2008

Things are getting better!


Well, since my last post things have gotten better...or let's just say they haven't gotten worse (other than that horrible loss to the Beavers on Thursday). Claire is doing great! She's become a little parrot and we need to really watch what we say. She's started to play make believe with her dolls and stuffed animals. I bought her a tea set, dining set and some baby bottles yesterday. She's a very good mommy and makes sure all of her babies are well fed. She even burps one of the babies. I told her the tall glasses are champagne and she hands Link a glass of champagne when I tell her to. Too cute! :)

Last Saturday Krista got married! She and Erik had a beautiful wedding and Link, Claire and I were all in it. I was a little worried about Claire going to down the aisle (I held her hand) but she was AWESOME! She realized everyone was watching her and marched down on her tippy toes. She did not fuss or cry once the entire day and loved dancing to the band. I was so proud of her!

On the job front, I'm waiting to hear back from one company. I'm hoping it works out because I can keep working from home. I should hear soon. Wish me luck! I also have a little work from a company called Risi, so that will help. I'm trying to remain positive. :)

Not much else to report. Link is into his football mode at this point...playing his football game every Friday night to determine the score of the SC games. We took Claire to the Ohio State game, which was fun but a lot of work for me!

I'll post again later when I have more to share! Oh, and of course, here is some new video footage of the Monkey!


No comments: