When Claire turned one I got her a giant stuffed horse. She showed no interest in it so I put it away. Well yesterday I pulled it out during Claire's nap. I put him on the coffee table in the living room and when she woke up, I told her that I had a surprise for her. As we walked down the stairs Claire noticed the horse and said with total wonder "horsey." She then hurried down the stairs and ran to the horse, smothering it in hugs and kisses! I asked her what his name was and she said "Mo!" Now Claire and Mo are inseparable! It is so cute! Last night he sat with us while I read books to Claire before bed. One book had a similar looking horse in it and she kept pointing to the horse saying "Mo." Then, I had put him down when I stood up to sing and put her to bed and Claire said "Mo???". I had to pick him up and carry him around, too, during our songs! Needless to say, Mo slept in Claire's bed. Just had to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how cute is that!! Jayni is the same way with her little monkey from build-a-bear. These little girls are so fun!
Post a Comment