Tuesday, July 29, 2008

That Little Monkey!!!!

So today I have two funny things to share about Claire. First of all, on Sunday we were watching Baby Einstein. She loves the Baby Noah DVD that has tons of animals. In the DVD they visit different regions and tell you about the animals in each region. Well, apparently Claire has decided that the outback is her favorite region. Whenever we get to the outback she yells "OUTBACK!" So we trained her...now if you ask her where a kangaroo lives she'll answer "outback!" So funny what they pick up!

On a separate note, we've come to discover that our nickname for her, "Monkey", is very fitting. On Tuesday morning at 4:00 am she scaled her crib and came down the hall. I heard her say "mommy" really close by and there she was, standing in the hall! I think she was pretty darn proud of herself, too! :D

As for the baby who has yet to be nicknamed (that will come after we hear a strong heartbeat), s/he seems to be doing well. The kid has been giving mommy an internal workout...I'm exhausted! I'm also starting to feel a bit queasy these days but it doesn't last long. Only a week to go until we see the doctor!

No comments: